Saturday 29 November 2014



H&M Fur Scarf £14.99 and Metallic Mini Bags £2.99 Each

Winter is officially here! And I am loving this Black and White Fur Scarf from H&M! Its soooo soft and this will definitely keep my cosy this winter. I am a little obsessed with Monochrome at the moment, I think I'm becoming a bit of an addict.... I Need some colour in my life i think LOL.This scarf looks great with a leather jacket underneath or a white or black wool coat. I would also team this outfit up with black tailored trousers and heels or a cute shift dress and tights and some knee high boots for that ultimate Winter look.

These Mini Bags I just adore. At £2.99 they are an absolute bargain and I think they would look fabulous with a classic LBD as It would really POP or you could wear these with an outfit of bright's to really stand out and give you that edge. At £2.99 you cant go wrong! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment