Friday 26 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


Happy Holidays everyone! I hope your all having a wonderful time. I Love this time of the year, Spending it with your loved ones and eating yourself silly without feeling guilty!

I spent my day chilling out with my family watching christmas movies - My favourite is Elf! I almost know all the words and It never fails to make me chuckle and also spending your day pigging out eating chocolate and enjoying a yummy christmas dinner.

Every year I always like to wear something special on Christmas day and I thought I would share with you all the outfit I wore. This is a green and bronze gold glitter lurex dress I got from ASOS for my birthday last month and thought this was the perfect occasion to wear it!

Unfortunately they do not currently stock this dress any more online at ASOS :( however If you would like to see more of this style I am also featuring another Glitter Lurex dress in my next December Fashion Haul Video so check it out! Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment