Wednesday 17 June 2015

SLENDERTOX TEA REVIEW

Hello everybody! So I thought I would do something a little different and I wanted to post a review on the 14 day teatox from Slendertoxtea that was kindly sent to me for free two weeks ago. I want to confirm that I was not paid to review this product, only to give my honest opinion.


ABOUT SLENDERTOXTEA

  • Slendertoxtea is a detox tea full of natural herbs and plants designed to help you loose weight, colon cleanse, improve your heath, energy and metabolism.
  • Tea ingredients include Hawthorn grain, Sterling bean, Red bean, Radish  leaf, Camellia seed, Camelia flower, Green tea and Fennel seeds
  • An eating plan is available online to download which is recommended to help you during your detox. 
  • Slendertox also supply  slender shakes, slender coffee and slimming patch's.

Slendertoxtea is also available in a 28 day pack or a 3 month pack however I decided to choose the 14 day teatox and 14 day sleeptox which is priced at £19.99 (for both) as I only wanted to try it out for short time to see if I liked it and also to see how my body would react to it. 

I would also just like to add that I did not follow the eating plan. The weekly food plan did not include meat and I guess I just love meat too much haha and I also wanted to be in control of my food intake as I  knew what foods agreed with me.



So I started the daytox first thing Monday morning,  It is recommended that you do not use boiling water however I made sure it was warm enough as I wasn't keen on having cold tea. It is also advised to let the tea brew for 2-3 minutes although after tasting, I thought it didn't have much taste so I left it to brew for a further 2 minutes.  
A couple of hours later, I started to develop terrible stomach pains which continued to last the rest of the day and I was also making more frequent trips to the loo but nothing too alarming. 



By night, I went and brewed myself a cup of sleeptox and went straight to bed. Hours later, I was woken up by more painful stomach pains which left me restless the duration of the night. Over the next couple of days things began to worsen. I was struggling with severe headaches and feeling incredibly nauseous and weak. 

By Friday, I decided not to continue with the detox as I felt that my health was more important than sticking with the detox. I would highly recommend that you research and try out the product before spending the money on it. 

I would like to thank Slendertox and the The Bloggers Hub for letting me review this product. 

I would love to know if any of you have tried this product and what your experiences were! xx

2 comments:

  1. I tried this too and had exactly the same problems. I carried on with it for a week, but I was scared to eat. It was awful!

    http://just-becky.co.uk/2015/06/08/review-slendertoxtea/ - Here's my review of it if you fancy a read!

    www.just-becky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no that doesn't sound great :/ x

    ReplyDelete