Tuesday 29 November 2016

VERSO SKINCARE: FOAMING CLEANSER REVIEW



Courtesy: Verso Skincare

Hello Everyone!



I have always been a mega cleansing freak.
 It probably started around the age of 15 when I started to fully invest in my skincare routine. My mum has always had great skin and I hope she won't mind me mentioning her age, but at 51, she doesn't have one single wrinkle!
...I just pray that it is genetic and I won't have to worry as much!

 However 
she did drill it into me to start young and to take proper care of my skin. I totally believe that everyone should spend time on their skincare routine and value it completely.  It doesn't have to be half hour long or a 10 step system. Find the right routine for you and stick to it!
I was recently online browsing one evening and came across Verso Skincare. Verso are a Swedish brand that are one of the cult favourites and have a range of luxury retinol skincare products which claim to reverse the signs of ageing. This range is 

"Proven 8 times more effective than standard Retinol products on the market"


Before applying retinol onto the skin, Its always best to kick off your routine with a great cleanser. I was kindly sent out the 'Foaming Cleanser' to review and I now want to give all you lovely lot my verdict.



First of all, can we just talk about this packaging!
 I am totally obsessed. I love the clean cut, minimalistic approach to this line and I think It really stands out! This is definitely one for all you beauty junkies out there!

When trying out the product, I also really liked that it has a pump applicator which is not only hygienic, but it means you only use as much product as you actually need helping your product last longer. I would say one pump is all you typically need for your whole face.

This is branded as a 'foaming' cleanser, however I wouldn't say that it was incredibly foaming at all. I tried first applying the cleanser onto my face and also lathering it up in my hands as instructed then massage it into the skin. I would say that this was more of a cream cleanser.

When water is added, this cleanser transforms into a milk and gently cleanses the face. Personally I prefer to use cream cleansers as I find they hydrate me more and improve the appearance of my skin, But If you are actively seeking a foaming cleanser then you might be a little disappointed in that respect.

One thing I noticed straight away was the scent. It's super fresh and when applied to the face, Its feels so luxurious and smooth on the skin. When water is applied, this cleanser transforms into a milk and then gently cleanses the face and removes any dirt and pollution from the skin.

 I recommend using this cleanser predominately as a second cleanse. This product is not friendly on the eyes and may irritate if it comes in contact. Use an eye makeup remover first or a cleansing water and then apply this. Nonetheless, this is still a great cleanser to use day to day and it doesn't strip the skin or leave it feeling dry.

After almost a month of regular usage, I  have noticed that my skin feels less congested and now looks brighter.

  This cleanser is now one of my favourites! 

Where can I find this??


If you fancy checking out more from the range head over to their website here

or you can find them over at Cult Beauty


Lots Of Love


Paige



Disclaimer:
I am lucky enough to sometimes be sent out products to review by brands.
This product was sent for me to review for free however my opinions are 100% honest and my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment