Monday 10 February 2020

What to wear this Valentines Day..





Hello Gorgeous 💗




I hope you are all having a great start to the week, I'm back with another style inspiration post sharing some of my latest picks for this upcoming V-day. Now that the holiday season is fully over and out and we have said our goodbyes to the year that was January, It's that time again where our news feeds become full to the brim of dozens of bouquets of roses, leather and lace lingerie and ridiculously oversized teddy bears; where do people actually store those damn things? Cupid is on its way people! I personally love any excuse to celebrate with my nearest and dearest and why not get your glad rags on for the occasion. No matter how many times I have looked through my wardrobe, sometimes there just isn't anything that is tickling my fancy and find myself reaching out to the online shopping fairy! With Valentine's day right around the corner, you may be..like me, toying with the idea of what you're going to wear this weekend, whether you are off on a romantic date night with bae or heading out for a night out on the town with the gals. From prints and satins to bold colors, I have put together my favorite outfits from Femme Luxe Finery that I think you gals will rock this Valentine's day!






To start things off it, of course, would be rude not to add in a touch a vintage glamour with this gorgeous Karsyn Polka Dot dress. Channeling betty boop...polka dots are set to be EVERYWHERE this year and I'm living for it! This cute dress can be worn on and off the shoulder, It has a slight puff sleeve- which I personally love right now PLUS, it's mega synching and will work well all year round. Style this dress this Valentine's day with a pair of black or clear heels a mini bag and a pop of red lipstick. Bring this beauty back out in the warmer months with a pair of wedges or cork sandals and a string bag serving you all those Ibizan feels. 



Ahh, the classic Little Red Dress. We couldn't do a valentines outfit post without a red dress in the mix! This Savannah Red One Shoulder Midi Dress comes in a slinky material, it's super comfortable, figure-hugging and the perfect go-to style when you are looking for something to wear last minute. This is definitely the kind of dress that would be worth getting in other colors as the fit is very flattering. This is also available in Emerald Green, Wine, White, and Black. Brownie Points*: This material also doesn't crease so you won't need to worry about any wrinkle-age in the taxi ride into town.  Team this up with a pair of killer heels and some gold accessories and you are good to go my little cupid. 



 Pink to make bae wink. This pink satin square neck bodycon dress makes the perfect outfit for champers with the gals. Complete with embellished straps adding a bit of sparkle... I mean who does love a bit of bling eh? I have accessorized this look with some statement star jewel earrings to match... because more is more right? I ordered this dress in a size 8 but as this material is a little stretchy, I would recommend sizing down for that cinched in look.


We're giving Kat Slater a run for her money in this Annabel satin feel leopard print dress from their leopard print collection. I have teamed this statement dress with a pair of double gold hoops and black heels for a glam night out. I wore this dress in a size 8 however again, I would recommend sizing down in this one for more of a true bodycon fit as it is a stretchy fabric 


What're your plans for Valentine's day? Which style is your favorite?
I would love to know in the comments below!


I hope you all have a great time celebrating with your loved ones!
Happy Valentines

Paige 
xox


This post is not sponsored, however, the dresses in this post have been gifted by Femme Luxe Finery. 
All my opinions are 100 percent honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment