Friday 26 August 2016

Review: SBC 3 in 1 Collagen Cleanser




Hello, Hello, Hello!



I am back with another review and today I am talking about the 3 in 1 Collagen Cleanser by SBC that was kindly sent for me to review. 

SBC (Simply Beautiful Cosmetics) is a British brand that has been around for over 25 years but I have only recently discovered it in the past couple of months! 




I am obsessed with cleansing. Cleansing for me is absolutely key as 
clean skin = happy skin. 

I like to think I pretty much have my skin routine down, But I am always on the lookout for exciting and innovative skincare. This specific cleanser appealed to me as it is a 3 in 1 product. This has said to be a cleanser, a mild exfoliant and also helps your skin to feel moisturised and hydrated.

As directed, I placed two to three pumps of cleanser onto dry skin. In circular motions, I then massaged the product over my eyes, face and neck. On first impressions, I  really liked the consistency of this cleanser, it was very creamy and wasn't too thick. I was a little apprehensive about putting cleanser over my eyes although it didn't cause any irritation and didn't sting. In addition, I really like the scent of this product as it was subtle and very fresh. 



I must say that I wasn't a massive fan of the shammy cloth to begin with. Normally, I would remove my cleanser with a muslin cloth or use a cleansing brush to massage the product in and then would wash off my cleanser with warm water. However, After regular use, It has actually started to grow on me and I am starting to enjoy removing my makeup with this cloth. 

Something to be aware of: After using the cloth, leave it out to dry. The cloth will then turn completely solid but will soften again once added to warm water. I definitely had a wee panic as it turned very stiff but I'm guessing this is normal.

As I always double cleanse, I wouldn't usually use this product to remove my makeup alone. But, I did put it to the test to see how well this cleanser removes a full face of makeup. Yes I mean foundation, eyeliner, lippy, mascara, the lot! and I must say I was very impressed. I am partial to lashings of mascara (pardon the pun) and the cleanser did manage to remove all of my makeup. Thumbs up!

After wiping away the cleanser with the shammy, my skin felt super soft and looked brighter and my face felt firmer. Since using this product, I haven't been reaching for my other cleansers as much and I am loving the results so far.


I really enjoyed using this product and I would highly recommend this for someone who is looking to buy a new cleanser. 

Where Can I Find This Product?


This is available to buy from SBC Direct and also QVC:



You can also find SBC on:

Instagram: @sbcgels


I would like to thank Annalise Roper and everyone at SBC for kindly gifting me this product to review.


Lots Of Love


Paige xxx


Disclaimer:
This product was kindly gifted to me by the company to review. All opinions are honest and 100% my own. 


3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of SBC before, but I really like the sound of this cleanser! I love cleanser with a pump on as it makes it so much easier when you have wet hands xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Hadn't either! Oh my goodness yes! I much prefer products with a pump because then I cant overuse it with tons of cleanser in my hands! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great product!! I love the packaging ;))

    Kotryna Bass Blog

    ReplyDelete