Thursday 29 September 2016

Lavish & Co: Personalised Jewellery




Hello Lovely!


What's more sentimental than personalised jewellery! Lavish & Co first launched in April 2013 and are the UK's first bespoke locket company. The lovely team at Lavish Lockets kindly sent me some of their pieces from there new gold range to try out!

Personalised items are trending right now. From accessories to jackets, jeans to handbags, everyone wants to get in on the hype!

These cute lockets also are available in rose gold, silver and now are available in gold. I think this would be such a lovely present to buy for a loved one and these pieces suitable for all ages.


What I love about these lockets is that there are sooo many charms to choose from, you wont ever be stuck for choice! Charms range from £1 to £30 and you can also design your own! Here I have a few little charms that were sent to me. My favourite thing about this is that I can change up my charms and I am able wear a different look everyday!


In addition, These gorgeous necklaces are very well made. The chains are great quality, very sturdy without appearing too chunky and the lockets are rust and tarnish resistant, stainless steel. I love gold, and I think this necklace is a timeless piece that I know I will wear year after year.


If your looking to jazz up your jewels, Why not customise your lavish locket with materials! Chokers are having a moment right now and you can make your own at home! In this picture below, I have styled one of the gold lavish lockets with some pretty pink ribbon and viola! we have a super cool choker!


If necklaces aren't your thing, no problem! At lavish lockets, you can also personalise your own bracelets and cufflinks!  

I would like to thank all of the team at Lavish Lockets for sending me this item.

Where can I find Lavish & Co?

http://www.lavishlockets.com/
Twitter: @lavishlockets
Instagram: @lavishlockets


Lots of Love

Paige xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment