Monday 26 September 2016

Injecting Colour Into Your Wardrobe



Hello Gorgeous!


It may autumn but that won't stop us from being bold when it comes to style!

I want women to stand out for being strong, confident and proud and to not be afraid to show their personalities through fashion!

I recently collaborated with Intu Lakeside for there latest AW campaign to showcase some of the hottest trends this season. Purple is set to be everywhere this season and It is the perfect colour to take you right into winter. This shade is also great as it generally suits all skin tones.  



When it comes to finding something to wear, I am a nightmare.

I may have a wardrobe full of clothes however I always have 'NOTHING' to wear.....does this sound familiar to you?

 I tend to choose what I wear depending on my mood for the day. Usually, after a good ten minutes of hauling out my entire wardrobe into a heap on the bed, I tend to end up grabbing the same items every time, wearing the same old black tee and leggings or jeans. I feel comfortable.

Ladies and gentlemen its time to stop hiding our bodies and start showing them off to the world! I don't mean get your boobies out,  but its time to embrace our shapes and be bold when it comes to colour!

'Lifes too short to wear boring clothes'




So where do we start? Start with the basics.
If wearing colour head to toe gives you the feeling of a heart attack, then don't panic....The easiest way to inject colour into your wardrobe is start with a couple of statement pieces and then build up items into your collection. Think statement coats, accessories, bags and shoes! 

Just like this statement lilac clutch bag. This can easily be styled with a jumpsuit, co-ord or even with a pair of jeans and a white shirt. Colour doesn't have to be scary! It's all about finding the right pieces to suit your style.

Remember: You wear the clothes, the clothes don't wear you.


In addition, a bold print is a perfect way to incorporate colour into your wardrobe.

I think as women, we tend to shy away from print as we think it may make us appear larger or we feel that its 'too in your face'. However finding the right print for your shape can actually make you look slimmer!

When it comes to choosing a look, there are many wacky and wonderful prints to choose from. Florals to animal print, polka dots to stripes, prints are fab way to jazz up your wardrobe collection this season.


Fancy trying it out for yourself? I would love to see your colourful pieces! Share your wardrobe staples with me via email at browneyedgirlblog@yahoo.co.uk or you can find me on social media!

Twitter: paigealearose
Instagram: paigealearose
Facebook: Brown-eyed Girl

Lots of Love

Paige xxx



 Outfit Details

Co-ord - Missguided
Clutch Bag - TkMaxx
Sunglasses - Quay Australia 
Shoes - Zara 


2 comments:

  1. I do also believe that women should be confident on their self no matter what their physicality looks like. everyone is unique in their own way. Anyways, i love the outfit, so classy and chic you look so gorgeous on it. Keep inspiring ^^

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann!

      Excatly! That's what I think too! Its all about being confident in our own skin!

      Thank you lovely!

      Delete