Thursday 27 October 2016

AW16 Trend Week Day 4: Velvet




Hello Beautiful People!


Velvet is everywhere right now!
If you haven't noticed already, where have you been hiding?

The Velvet trend is extremely popular and is all over this years catwalks, online and on the high street. I love this trend as I am a massive fan in incorporating texture into your wardrobe as I think it gives an element of interest and it also keeps you nice and cosy!





Velvet is great for daytime and also perfect for those Christmas nights out! 
For day, A velvet blazer looks great teamed up with a tee and jeans and boots and for night time go dramatic with a velvet jumpsuit or a dress and heels!

There is such a versatile range of velvet pieces to choose from right now and is great for everyone to wear no matter what your style may be!

I have gone for a Christmas party look that everyone can wear! A waterfall jacket is a great piece to add velvet into your wardrobe and it can be worn all year round! This jacket is from Primark and I have had this for years! It was super affordable and I really love this blush pink shade, I also think a black velvet jacket would also look fab with this outfit and would be great to wear for a night out on the town!



Want to try out this style? Send me your velvet looks via


Facebook: 'Brown-eyed Girl'

Twitter: @paigealearose

Instagram: @paigealearose

Or email me at

browneyedgirlblog@yahoo.co.uk



I wouldn't let you go without sharing my favourite picks online and from the high street!


Shop The Style


All Links are included below!



             1. Charlotte Olympia Flats, £395, Link Here
                    2. Millie Mackintosh Jumpsuit, £110, Link Here
      3. Asos Cat Clutch Bag, £18, Link Here
  4. Asos Pleated Midi Skirt, £38, Link
5. Asos Clutch Bag, £18, Link Here
       6. Ego Bronze Heels, £39.99, Link Here
                           7. House Of CB Burnt Orange Maxi, £69, Link Here
             8. River Island Velvet Heel, £48, Link Here
       9. Glamorous Velvet Co-ord, Link Here


Lots Of Love


Paige

xxxxxxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment