Wednesday 9 November 2016

Skinny & Co: The Only Raw 100% Alkaline Coconut Oil In The World







Hello Everyone!


Millions of people around the world are adding coconut oil into their skincare routines and why are we are we all using it?

Well because it works!

But not only that, coconut oil has multiple benefits including boosting our metabolisms, reducing acne and doing wonders for our skin!

Stars all over the globe are mega fans of coconut oil and if its good for the likes of Victoria Beckham and Kourtney Kardashian, then its good enough for us!

Say Hello to Skinny & Co!




Why this range is different from other coconut oil products on the market?


Skinny & Co as a brand own and produce the only 100% Raw alkaline extra virgin coconut oil on the planet.  

What's more is they hand pick and hand press all of their coconuts and all products are free from chemicals, bleach, fillers or solvents.

They also create a range of products from oil pulling to exfoliators, hair products and face and body moisturisers to help create and prolong youthful beautiful looking skin.

Got you interested?
Lets talk about the range!

The Skinny & co original coconut oil does what it says on the tin! Its super hydrating, balances out my skin and it smells amazing!

Not only do I like to use this for my face and body, but I also apply this onto my hair as a natural hair conditioner. I mainly use this as an overnight treatment and before I go to bed, I lay on the oil and comb it through my hair from root to tip and then I let it do its work. Once washed off in the morning, my hair feels super silky and soft!


Facial Oil


This coconut oil is infused with Lavender, Roman Chamomile & Essential oils to soothe and smooth the skin.

This product is perfect for someone who wants fuss free skincare.
It can be applied as a natural cleanser to remove makeup and gets rid of any eye makeup including stubborn mascaras. To add, it can also be used a moisturiser for the face, neck and décolletage. I like to use this product mainly in the after evenings as the lavender scent helps me to relax and unwind.

This facial oil is also great for men to as it can be applied as a beard oil.



Oil Pulling


Want to whiten your teeth without bleaching?

There are many oil pulling products on the market but again I enjoy using this product as its totally natural and it wont affect the health of my gums.

This product aids to naturally whiten your teeth without the use of bleach, remove plaque and also help freshen your breath as it contains refreshing peppermint. This acts by swishing the oil around your mouth for five to twenty minutes before brushing your teeth and over time our mouth will become increasingly more healthy and fresh.
When I first started using this product, I found it a little uncomfortable after 10 minutes but after regular use it does become easier.



Sugar Scrub


Okay this scrub smells divine!

Think Mary Berry baking perfection in a tub and that is what this smells of...Absolute heaven!

The Ingredients contain

Skinny & Co Coconut Oil
Organic Coconut sugar
& Vanilla Bean

I mean what more could we want right? and the best part is..It's totally edible!

A sugar scrub is always good to have in your beauty wardrobe as its great for dry skin and is a necessity as we head into winter. If you suffer from dry lips then this is fabulous for removing any dead skin cells and helps to leave you feeling smooth and soft. In addition, this sugar scrub is also great to use as all over body exfoliator in preparation for tanning!



Whipped Body Butter


This whipped body butter is totally luxurious and is definitely one of my favourite products!

I would recommend this for everyone to try out! Especially during the winter months when our skin becomes increasingly more dry due to indoor heating and chilly weather. It's fab for using on our body in areas that are particularly dry like our hands, elbows, knees and feet to help increase hydration and give you a gorgeous glow!

This product is also great for those who suffer from problematic skin as coconut oil is a natural anti bacterial and helps to reduce acne breakouts and soothe itchy skin. The added ingredient of almond oil is important as it adds and locks in moisture.

what many people don't know if that coconut oil is not only good for us, but it's also great for babies too! Coconut oil can be used as an all over body lotion and it works well to eliminate nappy rash


Where can I find these products?


If you fancy getting your hands on some of these products then head over to their website and you can check them out here


I have been using coconut oil for a couple of years on occasion. However, I must say after testing out these products, I am completely converted and I cant get enough of the stuff!

I would just like to say a big thank you to all of the team at Skinny & co for sending me out these products to try out!


Share The Love

'Brown-Eyed Girl'


xxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment