Monday 14 November 2016

Johnny Loves Rosie: Style Two Belts Two Ways




Hello Everyone!



I am a self confessed accessories hoarder.
 I find it pretty difficult to part with anything! However after recently delving into my box of.... lets say 'well loved' accessories, It was time to have a clear out!

One thing that I like to 'collect' is belts. Whether it's to save me the absolute embarrassment of my trousers falling down or just to add a bit of interest to an outfit. As I sat looking through the pile of belts I had in my wardrobe, I soon realised that I really didn't need thirty of them and I whittled it down to a few that I could easily wear with any look in my wardrobe. 

 'Friends don't let friends leave the house without accessories'

I have put together a few looks featuring two pieces from premium jewellery and accessories brand 'Johnny Loves Rosie'.

 This post goes out to all you other hoarders out there to help you get the most out of your accessories!


Office Chic



Metallic pieces are everywhere right now and as we are heading into the Christmas season, there's nothing like a bit of embellishment to get you through the chilly weather!

Obsessed with bling?
well it is possible to wear it day to day! I have teamed up this silver belt with a black A line skirt and top and a cosy faux fur. What I like about this look is that this look is that it can take you straight from the office to sipping cocktails with the girls after work.

Well I guess its 'Happy Hour' somewhere in the world!




Time For A Christmas Party!




Yes before we know it, we will be celebrating everything festive and all those Christmas parties will be just around the corner! So if your off on a works doo or having a night out on the town, its time to sparkle this winter!

This metallic belt looks fab with this little velvet number, and the best thing is this belt is totally flexible and stretchy so no need to loosen it off after Christmas dinner and those yummy desserts!




Bohemian Style




I am a total sucker for the 70's and I practically live in maxi dresses pretty much all year round. I have styled the black Jewel belt with this tile print maxi dress. As you can see, I am not quite prepared to part with the whole cold shoulder trend yet...


I think this belt goes well with this look as its breaks up the print and it nips you in perfectly at the waist! So many trends in one! Who said you couldn't wear it all! 





Back to Black




For those days where you want to wear all black....apart from these metallic boots which I'm a little obsessed with right now.  I have styled the Sienna Jewel belt with a pair of wet look leggings, a black chiffon overlay top and of course a black faux fur coat!

By adding this embellished belt, It totally pulls the outfit together and makes it look polished.




What do you think of these styles?


Love

Paige


xxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment