Monday 5 December 2016

The Konjac Sponge Company: The Korean Beauty Sponge You Need To Try Right Now




Hello Lovely!



 When it comes to Korean Beauty, It is said that they are 12 years ahead worldwide. It really is future of skincare!

 Konjac sponges are super popular in Japan right now and luckily we now have access to this over in the UK!

The Konjac Sponge company are an award winning brand which are the first and largest company ever to produce Konjac skincare around the world. All of their products are hand tested for the purest quality of products and pride themselves on being completely natural, vegan friendly and cruelty free!

I was recently sent out one of their green clay facial sponges to try out and I couldn't wait to get in on the hype! 

This green clay sponge is recommended for those with combination to oily skin and also is suitable for those who have sensitive skin. 


What is Konjac?


Konjac comes from the Konjac potato plant grown in Asia. It is enriched with minerals, natural in PH and contains a multitude of health benefits including medicines, dietary supplements and also in skincare. 



When it comes to exfoliation, it doesn't have to have to feel like your forever stripping the skin. This sponge is super gentle and works wonders in removing dead skin cells without rubbing or damaging the skins surface. This product works by gently working into the pores and deeply cleansing the face. The green clay works as an antibacterial to get rid of any dirt and grime that can be lingering on the skin, leaving you fresh as a daisy! 

On first impressions, this sponge was a lot more compact than I thought. This would be fab for travelling and would comfortably fit into any beauty bag. No more slacking on our holiday skincare!

The sponge itself felt very luxurious and silky smooth. I started by soaking the sponge in warm water to soften and then in circular motions, massaged it all over the face concentrating on my T-zone, especially on my nose which has the largest pores. I was totally surprised at how amazing this felt. It literally felt like heaven! no scratching or pulling, it just glided with ease over my face. 
I continued to massage the sponge in for around a minute and then squeezed the sponge with both palms of my hands to drain any excess water. It is recommend that you don't wring out this sponge as it may cause damage....and trust me you want want to be without it! I leave my sponge to dry on a bathroom hook and it is ready to use once again! 

This sponge can be used with or without a cleanser. 
 I personally have been using this alongside my normal cream cleansers and it works perfectly to speed up the process of removing makeup. Plus it gives a much more successful cleanse than just using my hands alone. Over the years, i have tried using facial brushes, both manual and electric, facial cloths and sponges but this for me really stands out. Its simple in design yet so effective and impressive and I can honestly say everyone reading this should give it a try!

Konjac Sponge Company, you have me hooked! 




Where can I find this??



 This green clay sponge can be found from Konjac Sponge Company online at www.konjacspongecompany.com

And also at:
Cult Beauty
Harvey Nichols
Selfridges
& Fenwick stores


I would like to say a big thank you to India at Konjac Sponge Company for sending me this product to review!

Lots of Love

Paige 


xxxxx

Disclaimer:
This product was sent out to me for free to review. All opinons are 100% honest and my own. 

2 comments:

  1. i tried the konjac sponges and they are really great ! i love how they exfoliate gently the face leaving the skin very clean and soft

    http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire!

      I totally agree! I couldn't believe how gentle it really was.

      Glad we share the same love for them! looking forward to trying out some others :)

      Delete