Thursday 14 December 2017

#12DaysOfChristmas: Christmas Tree Styling




Its Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


With Christmas only just around a corner, Its time to get into the full swing of festivities. I must say, I have been in the Xmas spirit for quite some time now.....I mean I did put my tree up in the middle of November (completely no f*#ks given) but as we countdown to the big day, There's always that added little hint of magic in the air. 

I tend to spend my holiday season catching up on all the festive films that there is to watch, I especially love sitting down and watching the old classics like 'White Christmas' & 'Its A Wonderful Life'....gaaaad, that's a tear jerker! My ideal night would consist of watching a movie by the fire with some really good company.

When it comes to decorating the tree at Christmas, I tend to stick to certain themes. This year, It really has been, out with the copper and in with the gold! Here are some of my favourite gold bits and bobs!


What are your favourite colours to decorate your tree this Season?






Stay Golden x








No comments:

Post a Comment