Friday 12 August 2016

Review: Sleek 'Solstice' Palette



Hello Everyone!



Today's post is a review on the 'Solstice Highlighting Palette' from Sleek Cosmetics.

 There has been a lot of hype about this palette over the past few months! I was very keen to try this out as I love a good glow and wanted to see what all the fuss was about!




For Starters, Lets talk about this packaging! I am in love with gold right now and this product looks so luxurious. At a first glance, you would never have known this was from Sleek .....unless you are beauty obsessed and had sourced it out before hand!

This Palette Consists of 4 highlighting shades: 

Two Baked powders,
One shimmer powder,
One cream highlight.

This also comes with a mini brush for application, Personally, I tend to not use these brushes as I never feel like they do the job properly....But they are always handy to keep in your handbag when on the go and in need a quick touch up. 





The baked highlighter duo and the light shimmer powder are highly pigmented and don't feel cakey on the skin at all. In addition, they are extremely long lasting and I never feel the need to re-apply throughout the day.

I will be honest in saying that I was a little apprehensive whilst testing out the Lavender shade (top right) as I naturally gravitate towards more warmer shades of highlight. However I was pleasantly surprised and this cool tone looks beautiful on the skin...and its good to mix things up once in a while! 

The Cream Highlight is more subtle and gives a lovely natural glow. If you are not used to working with cream products then this would be a great place to start! It is smooth and is very easy to blend  so no need worry about patchy highlight! 

I must say I really like this palette! The packaging is gorgeous and the highlighters are absolutely divine. 

I've spent a good couple of weeks trying it out and I have nothing bad to say about it. Thumbs up all round! I have actually been grabbing this palette more often than my other more luxurious highlighters...that's saying something!

Where can I find this product?


This product is available to buy at:

Superdrug
Feel Unique
Boots

This Palette is a steal! retailed at £9.99


Have you tried this Palette? What do you think? Let me know in the comments below.



Paige xxx



Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I purchased this product myself.
All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment