Sunday 14 August 2016

Summer Shade Wishlist



Hello Gorgeous!


A pair of sunglasses can add an edge to any outfit and are essential from protecting us from the sun....and also hangovers, bad makeup days, getting caught out peeping at strangers....you know the drill.

Even though it is summer, I doesn't really feel like it here in the UK. I am currently staying at my parents house in Scotland and as per usual, it's pretty damn cold. However that doesn't stop me rocking out in my shades...yes I am one of those idiots you see walking down the street with a pair of sunglasses on when its dull outside... I just cant help myself!

To brighten up your day, I have created a little list of my favourite summer shades. Whilst creating this board, I suddenly realised that I am a little bit cat eye obsessed! does anyone else get like this? I always find that I gravitate towards the same style and then when I come to picking out a pair of glasses to wear day to day, They all look the same. oopsee my bad!

If your looking to add a bit of fun to your shade collection, take a little look at these beauty's!

 Whats your favourite style? 







Much Love Always 



Paige xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment