Wednesday 7 September 2016

Review: 'Skin Food' By Weleda




Hello Everyone!



As we head into autumn and the cold weather kicks in, we often notice many changes in our skin. Personally, during autumn and winter, my skin becomes dry, flaky and a bit dull. However, I may have just discovered the perfect product to get you through until spring.

Let me introduce you to 'Skin Food'. A multi purpose moisturiser from the brand Weleda.
Weleda have been around for over 90 years and to this day they are still going strong!. Skin Food is a product which has been said to be a firm favourite of many makeup artists and celebrities all over the globe. From the likes of Alexa Chung and Adele to Julia Roberts and Victoria Beckham, A tube of Skin Food is said to be sold every 30 seconds.

Skin Food is a multi purpose moisturiser for those who suffer from dry or rough skin. It is a rich moisturising balm full of plant oils and organic plant extracts such as Chamomile, Wild Pansy and Rosemary Leaf to help revitalise and hydrate. It is also enriched with organic almond oil and organic beeswax to soothe and nourish the skin.




I am a big fan of multi purpose products and Skin Food can be used for the face and all over the body. I mainly use this product for my elbows, hands and feet! Training as a professional dancer almost all of my life, My feet aren't the prettiest to say the least but since using this product I have started to feel such a difference in my skin.I have noticed a change in the the way my skin feels and they definitely look more appealing ha!. 

 Skin food can be applied several times throughout the day or whenever you are in need of a bit of hydration. In Addition, I also like to to use this as a overnight treatment. In the evening, I apply a generous amount of Skin Food to my face, hands and feet and then cover with moisturising gloves and socks and wear them to bed to withhold the moisture. 



What I also like about this product is that its totally unisex. My boyfriend has been using this and he loves it as much as I do! I have been trying to convince Brad to incorporate some sort of skin care regime into his daily routine for years to which he normally replies with "I don't want all the hassle." However this product is fuss free and easy and if I can convince him to use it then
'Weleda you deserve a pat on a back!'. 

As a whole, I really enjoy using this product and I think its a great moisturiser for everyone to keep on hand for an emergency hydration boost....and it wont break the bank either!

Result!

How much is 'Skin Food' and where can I buy this?

10 ml - £2.25
30ml - £6.95
75ml- £9.95

Get yours now from:

Holland and Barrett
Whole Foods Market
Waitrose
Ocado

Or buy direct from 
www.weleda.co.uk

#CelebrateSkinFood

I would like to say a big thank you to Susie Fairgrieve and everyone at Weleda for sending me this product to review.


Disclaimer: This Product was kindly sent by the company for free for me to review. All opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna try this and get it from Holland & Barrett ������

    ReplyDelete