Friday 14 October 2016

Bloomtown Botanicals: The Ultimate Pamper Products






Hello Lovely!


Bloomtown Botanicals are an organic skincare company which use botanical ingredients to create pure, natural and nourishing products. I love all aspects of beauty and I strongly believe that the key to great skin is great skincare. I was kindly sent out some of their products to try out and today I will be giving my honest review.

I am a big fan in using botanical skincare. Right now everyone is crying out for natural skincare and more and more people want to be using natural ingredients in their skincare routine. I have always loved using organic brands like the likes of Liz Earle, Ren and Elemis and I was very excited to try out some of Bloomtown's products. This brand proudly handcrafts all of their products in their own workshop in Cornwall and all of these products are free from palm oil, animal products, parabens and synthetic colours. Bloomtown also donate a percentage of their profits to animal rescue and enviromental charities.

I can honestly say as a whole that I love this collection. I was so surprised by the quality of these products and I will be repurchasing in the future. There are many scents to choose from and so many products to use for a perfect pamper session.


'The Woods' Organic Hand & Body Wash

£12.00

'The Woods' is a unisex scent which is fresh yet earthy with notes of cedar wood, bergamot and coconut extract. This hand and body wash is extremely nourishing and works perfectly to cleanse the body and help you feel revitalized and ready for the day ahead. This bottle is eco friendly and can also be recycled.

'The Hedgerow' Exfoliating & Moisturising Sugar Scrub

£12.00

This scrub isn't as dry as some of the other sugar scrubs on the market. 'The Hedgerow' scent is rich with notes of blackberry and honeysuckle and the sugar helps to act as a natural exfoliant. Say goodbye to dry dehydrated skin and say hello to soft silkiness! We need to look after our skin in winter too!


'The Rose Garden' Roll on Perfume Oils

£4.80

This is so handy for a quick freshen up on the go! I am not usually a fan of rose scents as I find It a little overpowering but this is isn't sickly or too strong, it is a subtle oil fragrance. It is a roll on that you can pop easily into your handbag and apply onto your pulse points throughout the day for an extra oomph of scent. What is also great about having a perfume oil is that it sinks deep into the skin and it is very long lasting.

'The Meadow' Pink Himalayan Salt Soak

£10.00

Bath salts have been around forever, to honest I usually keep bags of the stuff hidden at the back of my drawer and they are never seen again.
However
These salts are very powerful and after sprinkling a few specs into the bath, the whole bathroom is filled with a sweet aroma of scents! 'The Meadow' is packed full of pamper pleasures such as lavender, rose and soothing chamomile. Perfect for a night of relaxation!



'The Cafe' Scent Infused Candle

£12.00

It isn't a pamper evening without a load of candles! I am a bit of a candle freak and I am always on the hunt for new and unique scents. 'The Cafe' is a warming scented candle filled with notes of hazelnut, coffee and cocoa. This scent would be great to burn on those cosy winter evenings with loved ones!  These candles are hand poured and made from natural wax and are also beautifully packaged....I am a little obsessed to say the least. If you are looking for new candles this season, be sure to check out this range.


'The Grove' Mini Travel Soaps

£3.50

Who would have thought travel soaps could be so good! These mini heart soaps may look small but they certainly pack a punch! 'The Grove' is a burst of fruit flavours including blood orange and pink grapefruit. They are super handy to use on the go and also lather up nicely and help to keep our hands clean and smelling fresh.

I would like to say a big thank you to Preyanka for sending me these products to try out! I am a big fan and I would recommend all of you lovely people to check them out!  

Take a look at Bloomtown Botanicals now at https://bloom.town/ 


Lots of Love

Paige

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment