Wednesday 25 January 2017

Regime London Deluxe Collagen Capsules Review







Hello Everyone! 




When it comes to beauty products , it is vital that we not only look after our skin from the outside but also delving into our 'inner beauty'.

 Ladies and gents, let me introduce you to Regime London.
Regime London are a nutricosmteics brand which supply beauty supplements to help us achieve beautiful glowing skin from the inside. I was recently sent a 30 day supply of there deluxe collagen capsules to try out and I will be giving my honest review.

Until now, I never thought of ever taking beauty supplements. vitamins, Yes but it never really crossed my mind to ever take supplements for my skin. At 23, I am aware that I don't necessarily need to actively start seek anti ageing products however I am curious to see whats on the market and to try out products that indicate positive results.

As we get older, the rate of collagen production slows down and the elasticity of the skin decreases. This is where Deluxe Collagen comes into play! This supplement is said to 'enhance skin beauty and help fight visible signs of ageing'.

There are 120 capsules in a tub of Deluxe Collagen and are to be taken daily. To start off, I used the recommended dose;  two tablets in the morning and two in the evening. These tablets are also to be consumed after food and with a full glass of water. After two weeks,  I then upped the dose to around six tablets per day. I would definitely recommend these to be consumed after food as I found that I did start to feel a little nauseous when I had taken them alone.  I would also say that the tablets are very large in size, If you have any trouble swallowing tablets, this may not be the supplement for you. 



So whats inside? 

Each capsule contains Peptan Hydrolysed Collagen and to help stimulate collagen production and also vitamin C to help naturally brighten and plump the skin. The use of peptan in this supplement is from fish, meaning this product is not suitable for vegetarians.


The Results

After taking deluxe collagen for a full month, I have noticed that my skin feels a lot firmer and also smoother.... as you may have read in my past couple of posts, the winter really took its toll on my skin and I was in desperate need of a skin miracle. During the first couple of weeks, I did not recognise any development in the condition of my skin but after regular use, My skin felt no longer dry or flakey and now it does look less lack luster and dehydrated. 

I also like the idea of using a supplement as an add on to my skincare routine and I have found that I am starting to see a big difference when collaborating the collagen tablets, with my usual skincare products.  I would recommend this to anyone who is passionate about taking care of their skin and also for those with more mature skin types. As I have not specifically used this product to combat wrinkles or reduce signs of ageing, I cannot personally confirm that it is successful in doing so, however I would love to know if this has worked for anyone else! 



Where can I find this?



Deluxe Collagen can be found at Regime London and also at Superdrug

If any of you lovely lot get your hands on these supplements,  let me know what your thoughts are


via

Facebook: 'Brown-eyed Girl'
Twitter: @paigealearose
Instagram: @paigealearose


Lots Of Love

Paige
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment