Friday 4 August 2017

The Instafamous Highlighter You Need In Your Life Right Now





Hello Gorgeous!



When it comes to highlighter, I personally don't think you can ever have enough.
 (cue, tin man gif.) 

Over the past few months, I have been trying out different highlighters and illuminators..the good, the bad and the damn right nasty and this one came out on top, above the rest.  Social media has recently gone mad over this highlighter from Iconic London and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! 

These illuminator drops really are a little drop of heaven.  This liquid based highlight has unbelievable shine, pigment and all over fabulousness and will have you on your way to achieving that J-Lo Glow we all want, in a heartbeat. 

This is a multi purpose product that can be used not only for the face but for the whole body too. I like to add this to my daily moisturiser to help give my skin a gorgeous healthy glow and by night,  I  like to apply this on its own to the legs to help to get those sunkissed pins on a night out! 

One thing I was a little apprehensive about was that it would feel super heavy on the skin however to my surprise, it feels very breathable and never ever feels like I'm caked in makeup. 


Whilst the super glowy look may not be for everyone, you can add as much or as little as you want. It contains a drop applicator to help limit the usage of product used; and also keeps you from wasting any product too. A little really does go along way, On a normal day,  I typically use 2-3 drops on the face. It's not chunky or streaky either, it's very smooth and super blendable. I like to apply this using my beauty blender which also helps to achieve that more natural finish.  

This illuminator comes in three shades. This particular one is in 'Original' which has a slight champagne hue. At first, I was worried that this may be too dark for my pasty Scottish skin but it was actually perfect! This also comes in 'Shine' which is the lightest shade and contains a more pink hue to the skin. The darkest shade is 'Glow' which is perfect for deeper skin tones and gives off a more golden look.

At £29.99, this isn't the cheapest of products but trust me when I say it is totally worth it.

Fancy a wee look for yourself, click the link here

'Stay Golden' 


Love

Paige
xxxx



Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All of my opinions are 100% Honest and my own. 

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is so gorgeous, I need it!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete