Tuesday 3 January 2017

Soley Icelandic Yarrow Cleansing Foam Review


Happy New Year Everyone! 


As we begin a new year, Its a good idea to start looking at whats missing from our skincare wardrobe. So what better way to start with a simple cleanser. Im kicking off the first blogpost of the year with a review of the Soley 'Fersk White Cleansing Foam' which was sent to me by Naturally Better You. 'Naturally Better You' are a website which showcase natural and organic skincare brands including Weleda, Dead Sea Spa Magik and of course 'Soley'. They also make our skincare shopping experience easier by filtering skincare products into specific categories and skincare concerns so that you can find the exact product for your needs. 

For those who haven't heard of Soley, They are a luxury organic skincare brand which handpick their ingredients with wild Icelandic herbs. This brand was founded back in 2007 by Icelandic film and theatre actress 'Soley Eliasdottir' and all of Soley's products are completely cruelty free and are 100% natural. 



The first thing that I noticed online was how pure and simple this cleanser looked. (cheeky Hear'say reference there, did anyone else love that band? Im sorry I'm sidetracking...)

Well it didn't disappoint, This is such a super simple, easy cleanser. It can be used morning and/or evening. I personally like to use this in the morning as it is very light on the skin and feels super refreshing and hydrating with the help of the main ingredient of pure Icelandic water. I mean what could be more lovely!

When trying this for the first time, I was very surprised by how foaming this cleanser actually was. I only ever need to use one pump and it lathers up beautifully (as shown). To apply, I massage the cleanser into my hands and then apply all over the face. I then massage the product in circular motions until it transforms into a creamy milk. The scent is very light which is inspired by the cleansers Icelandic name 'Fersk' meaning fresh. It is very citrusy and fruity and also contains notes of lavender which helps to soothe any redness or puffiness that the skin may have. I find this is perfect to use at this time of the year as the winter weather has certainly taken its toll on my skin and anything that will help to get rid of my red bits then we are onto a winner!

However when it comes to removing makeup, I wouldn't reach for this to remove heavy eye makeup or heavy liner. It does work well to get rid of foundation and face makeup but as it is very light, It didn't fully remove my mascara. 

As a whole, I would say that if you are looking for an everyday morning cleanser and enjoy using luxury skincare then I would recommend trying this one out.  It has worked well in removing any redness that I have and my skin looks and feels more refreshed. The only issue I have is that it doesn't work wonders in removing eye makeup but if you fancy a light easy foaming cleanser,  then this may be for you!


Where can I find this?? 


This 200ml cleanser is available now from Naturally Better You.

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and a happy New Year and if you fancy trying this cleanser out, I would love if you could get in touch and let me know your thoughts! 

at

Instagram: @paigealearose
Twitter: @paigealearose

or contact via my Facebook page at 
'Brown-Eyed Girl' 

Share The Love 


Paige 


xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment